I decided I wanted to do a fun Christmas party for Sophie and Tanner...so I came up with the idea of a Polar Express Cousin Party! We invited all of our cousins to come on a Friday night for Pizza, treats, movies, and games. The kids were given a special invitation that had a golden train ticket in it with their name on it. The party was for 3 hours....so it would give their parents time for Christmas shopping or date...whatever they needed to get done without kiddos around! We ate pizza, read the Polar Express book, we gave each kid a bell necklace, and then we put out all their pillows and blankets on the floor to watch the movie. When the movie got to the part where they were having hot chocolate, we paused the movie and had our own hot chocolate. Each child was given their own tumbler cup with their name on they got to take home. All in all it was a super fun night and a great memory for Sophie and Tanner. When all the cousins left Sophie said "when are we having another party?"
Sophie and Cooper....little buddies!








0 comments:
Post a Comment