Friday, December 10, 2010

Betz and Baldwin Family Dentistry

Dr. Travis Baldwin, DDS


Its official Dr. Travis Baldwin has in own practice as of July here in Logan! He thought I was crazy taking a picture of him on his first day of work...but this was a huge accomplishment and he had worked so hard for. Why would I miss out on this once in a lifetime Kodak moment!!! Travis LOVES dentistry. It is great to be married to someone who loves their profession. He does such an amazing job and loves to help others. My whole life I have been scared of the dentist, but not anymore! He makes sure it doesn't hurt me! I am so proud of all is hard work and I hope that his practice will continue to grow and be successful.

1 comments:

Kari McCallon said...

If I lived in Logan I'd go to him for my dental work. Congratulations Dr. Travis!!!