Well since this is our last Spring here in Texas after 11 years I guess I needed some pictures with the Texas state flower...THE BLUEBONNET! They really are beautiful wild flowers. So, after we had family pictures taken we decided to go and take pictures in some bluebonnets.
I love the pic of Sophie walking with her big ole cheeser. So cute! All the pics are cute. Can't wait to see the family pic. Sammie is SSSOOOOO excited to have Sophie move out here. She feels left out sometimes with the three older girls (Riley, Paige, Baylie) because she just can't keep up with them. See ya soon!!!
2 comments:
What beautiful pictures. You look so great Shanda! :)
I love the pic of Sophie walking with her big ole cheeser. So cute! All the pics are cute. Can't wait to see the family pic. Sammie is SSSOOOOO excited to have Sophie move out here. She feels left out sometimes with the three older girls (Riley, Paige, Baylie) because she just can't keep up with them. See ya soon!!!
Post a Comment