Hey Logan, Utah pals I hear there is wonderful new dentist moving to town. Call now to set up your appointment. Dr. Baldwin will be starting the beginning of July. I hear he is a great dentist who does amazing dentistry....not to mention he is pretty cute and I hear he has a pretty cool wife too! LOL!
No, on a serious note we are super excited to be moving back to Logan. Both growing up there we feel its the best place to raise our family. We have loved our time living away but are ready to be back near family. This past year a great opportunity was presented to us and is allowing us to get back to the valley. He is competant is many areas of dentistry. His office is scheduling him right now so if you are in need of some dental care or your basic check up and cleaning call today! We are so excited to move back HOME!!!!
No, on a serious note we are super excited to be moving back to Logan. Both growing up there we feel its the best place to raise our family. We have loved our time living away but are ready to be back near family. This past year a great opportunity was presented to us and is allowing us to get back to the valley. He is competant is many areas of dentistry. His office is scheduling him right now so if you are in need of some dental care or your basic check up and cleaning call today! We are so excited to move back HOME!!!!



5 comments:
So exciting!
Yeah! I will be there, I need a good dentist! :)
That is so SWEET!! I am so excited for you both. I'll definetly refer my family. CONGRATS!!
How fun! Back in Utah after all these years!!! :) Congrats Dr Baldwin!
That is so exciting, you guys! Glad you will be able to be near family!
Post a Comment