Saturday, May 23, 2009
We went downtown to see the Alamo in the morning and then went to Travis' Graduation that afternoon. I am so proud of Travis and all of his hard work. He is the hardest working person I know. I was so proud watching him walk across the stage to receive his degree which he worked so hard for. The counless hours of studying, lack of sleep, 2 children, nagging wife, and difficult tests never seem to get him down. He always kept a smile on his face. I love you Travis and I am so proud of your wonderful accomplishment. How wonderful it was so share this special day with so many family members from Travis' side as well as my side of family. We ended the day with an adult date night without the kiddos. I hired a babysitter to watch the 9 kids while all the adults went to a yummy restaurant called Chama Gaucha, a brazilian meat restaurant. (some fun pictures of that night to come)




2 comments:
Congrats Travis!! What an accomplishment. so neat that your families could come to celebrate. Now you're both officially 'grown up.' Now what?
Your little Tanner is so cute! You look great too..as always!
I mean, Shanda, you look great too. (It sounds like I'm still talking to Travis). :) haha!
Post a Comment