

Couldn't resist posting this picture! Classic date night picture of parents!
OUR FUN NIGHT!!!!!

Travis is officially done with Dental school. Last night was the class of 2009 Gala where they
received their white coats and yearbooks. We had so much fun dressing up and going on a date without 'kiddos'. It was at the
Alamodome. They had a casino, dinner, and music. Travis wasn't super excited to go to the Gala at first...but I had to force him out of there around midnight so we could get home to our babysitter (SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MELISSA
JESSOP FOR WATCHING OUR KIDS). It was so fun to see him and all of his friends having a good time. Then with the chips won at the casino they did a raffle for
giftcards, etc. We won a
giftcard to
Las Palapas.

Travis didn't leave the table until the last hand was dealt!

He
received his white coat tonight as well! I am so proud of Travis and all of his hard work. I know its been a long road and very stressful, but I am so impressed by all of his accomplishments. He graduates on May 23rd, which will be so special! I can
officially call him Dr. Baldwin...which I won't because it just sounds silly! It makes him seem old...but then again its already our 10 year class reunion this year, so I guess I better just face the fact that we are getting older! I still think of us as 16 year
olds dating in
high school. It was super fun to go on our date last night. It was funny because Travis said, "it seems like when I picked you up for Junior Prom," and my reply was "yeah, except now we have 2
car seats in the backseat" I loved him at Junior Prom and I loved him last night at the Gala and I still love him today!
7 comments:
Congrats you two! I say that because I know you've worked as hard as Travis. Wives should earn a Mrs. DDS don't you think? You look beautiful! Are you going home this summer? I think I'll be there in July.
hA! I love the comment about it just being like high school, only two carseats in the back seat! hA!!
That is crazy you guys have been together for so long! WOW!!
Congrats Travis! AND, congrats to you, Shanda, for making it TOO! :)
Yaaaaa. It's about time. ha ha ha. Congratulations, that's a huge accomplishment.
I didn't know T was such a gambler. Scandalous.
Congratulations you guys. That is such a tremendous accomplishment. Has travis taken his WREB exam yet? Where are you guys planning on going? Staying around SA? Well, congrats again. What a tough road.
Congratulations Travis! And for the whole Baldwin family for sticking this out with 2 kids!
Hooray! Looks like fun! And hey, where all of of Trav's chips? Is he hiding them somewhere out of the picture? J/K! Luv ya and I'll send my hugs and kisses with B. Wish we all could all come but we are taking the kids to Disneyland this Sept. and just couldn't swing the $ for both trips. I'm hoping we can all come down before you more though. CONGRATS!
Congrats, you guys looked great!
Post a Comment