Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sophie is a BIG GIRL!

So this post is long past due! Sophie has officially moved into her BIG GIRL bed as we call it. On February 15th was the big night and well its been a couple of weeks and we've only had 1 fall and maybe 2 sleepless nights. Not bad. She takes her naps on her big bed as well! We moved the crib out of her room and put it in Baby Brothers room. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Sophie is 22 months! and Brother will be here in 5 weeks.
Sophie's new way to watch her favorite movies! She takes her blanket and Elmo in with her...oh and of course her milk!
So, this taggie blanket was a gift for baby brother from my shower and well it is no longer his. Sissy has officially claimed it as hers. Anything with Minky Dots she automatically thinks is hers. I once saw a baby sleeper outfit made out of Minky Dots...I wonder if I bought that if she would suck on the dots while Brother was wearing it! (This picture shows her moving her sucking the dots...this is how she goes to sleep!)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

She is getting so Big! And you look so beautiful pregnant! You Glow!! Good luck with your soon new addition! Such a fun and exciting time!

Skye O. said...

They grow up so fast. These next five weeks will go so fast. I guess at this ponit, you want to hear that. Do you have any names?