Radio Disney 3rd Annual Buckaroo Breakfast
We had so much fun at the buckaroo breakfast. Radio Disney hosted the fun event with lots of food, prizes, and fun music. Sophie loved the Radio Disney dancers and of course her balloons! We spend the morning with the Marelli family.
CHUCK-E-CHEESE BIRTHDAY PARTY
Then that night Sophie went to a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese. Her little friend Kyren from the gym turned 2. Sophie had soooo much fun. The theme was ELMO, which is Sophie's favorite right now. I think we'll be having a ELMO party as well. It was fun to watch her play with the other kids. She loved to dance in front of the camera and see herself on the bigscreen.
Sophie snuck away....to take a present from another person's birthday party! I thought she was going to see Chuck-E-Cheese himself...but no, she was going to someone else's party to take a present.
DANCING FUN!

Sophie loved eating Kyren's ELMO cake. She had 2 pieces.
Daddy and Sophie playing games!



3 comments:
Your pregnant energy amazes me. It looks like you guys had a GREAT Saturday.
I can't believe how much Sophie looks like Travis. Every time you post new pics she looks more and more like her dad. Ava looks a lot like Zach, I guess dads have stronger genes than us moms. Looks like you guys have been havin lots of fun. Hope your feelin well.
Dang! I wish we would have known about the buckaroo breakfast. It sounds like fun!
Post a Comment