Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sophie's 18 Month Pictures

Here are Sophie's 18 month pictures I got back today! I was very pleased how they turned out considering Sophie was not a happy camper that night with getting her picture taken! I still can't believe she is 18 months. Where does the time go? Oh I just love our little girl!!!!

9 comments:

Skye O. said...

What a cute little family! I saw Twilight today and liked it too, but loved the book better.

Kiesha said...

Those pics are adorable. I love the sepia and always get my big living room pics of the kids in it. Then it doesn't really matter what colors they're wearing and if they match. :) Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

Dan and Marsha said...

She is so cute you guys, i love how she is the perfect mix of both of you!! and i am so excited you are having a little boy, they are so much fun, and shanda...i think shopping for boys is so much more fun and little girls!! when we go shopping, brody always get's so much more than emmy, or maybe i am just really picky with girl clothes!!

Kaylynne said...

My favorite is the one where you two are trying to kiss her. Tell her it is too early to not want kisses from mommy and daddy.

P.S. I still haven't finished my blocks.

Anderson Avenue said...

Oh she looks so big! Cute pictures of all of you!

The Brown Family said...

Such cute pictures! Sophie is getting so grown up. She's darling. I'm a little jealous I think everyones girls besides my Ava's hair is growing a lot faster! Hope your feeling well, when is your baby due?

Cassie said...

I've missed a lot of your posts-sorry. My life is CRazY right now!! You have such an adorable little family! Your little girl is darling!

Suz said...

She is so dang cute!
Could I get your address?

Suz said...

my email is suzawebb@yahoo.com