HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2008
WARD TRUNK or TREAT Party!
We had a lot of fun at the ward trunk or treat party. My good friend Vanessa and her little boy Marco came. We played games, ate food, and we chased Sophie around. I love the pictures of them holding hands to go outside and trunk or treat.
PUMPKIN PATCH!
PUMPKIN CARVING!
Pumpkin carving is officiallly our family tradition. We have done it now 3 years in row, so I guess that makes it a tradition. Sophie loves pumpkins....just doesn't like carving them or at least touching the inside goop. Below are the final products. Sophie loved her pumpkin she picked out at the Pumpkin patch earlier in the day!
GYM HALLOWEEN PARTY
We started off Halloween morning by going to the Library for 'Halloween Storytime.' We sang songs, made crafts, and went trick-or-treating. Then we headed over to the gym for some more fun. While mom was working out Sophie played with her friends who were all dressed in thier costumes. This is a picture of her buddy she plays with everyday at the gym.
TRICK-OR-TREATING!
Sophie actually loved trick or treating. We went with our neighbor across the street Sophia who is 3. Sophie was running up to the doors and knocking just like a big girl! I had to run in after her at some houses...She hasn't quite learned not to just walk inside someones house. It was a great night!



7 comments:
She is too cute. I can see a lot of you in her! :) Fun pics!
Can I just say that she is a doll!!!
she is getting so big. Halloween is a big holdiay for us too. I think my Mom started it that way since we were little, but it is so much fun. Hope you're feeling well! We find out next week what we're having...keep you posted.
Looks like Sophie had a great Halloween! When they start to understand what's going on it makes it sooo much fun. Sam was still a little scared of some of the costumes but Riley had a ball. How ya feelin'? Hope all is well!
you guys are so cute as the tooth-fairy, how fun!! your little girl is such a cute mixture of the two of you:)
You have such a darling little family! What a cute tradition to carve pumpkins! I can't wait to start some of my own family traditions! Sophie is a doll!
Shanda, you and Travis look so cute and your little girl is darling. I am glad that you have a blog so that I can stop asking Bessie how you are doing!
Denise
Post a Comment