Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Cute Sisters and Brother

So my bestfriend growing up had a really fun video on her blog....So I went to the website and made one of my Brother and Sisters. I sent this to them for St. Patrick's Day! I love my Big Brother and Big Sisters so much! Even though I was picked on growing up (that's expected when your the youngest, actually I think I picked on them, especially Krista) I love having them as my siblings. Have 4 olders sisters is like having the coolest clique in the world!!! They are some of my bestfriends. When you get us all together including my mom....its crazy! Multiple conversations going on we still all manage to hear it all! Now for my Big Brother TJ. He is such a cutie! I am so proud he is my brother! He was my bestfriend and worst enemy growing up...My poor sister Krista was always the middle guy trying to keep us from killing eachother :) We had so much fun growing up together! Oh, how I love having a Brother and 4 Sisters!!!!!

1 comments:

Tilane said...

That was so fun! I'll have to use that website. (I have it opposite in my family - 4 bros & 1 sis).