Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter! It was so much fun having a kiddo to celebrate with! Travis and I had a blast getting Sophie dressed in her Easter dress and letting her go through her Easter basket! We had some of our friends over for Sunday Dinner. The Jessops, Weathers, and Hooks family came over to eat and hunt for eggs. Sophie has so much fun with her friends, Dylan, Ella, and Paige. It was an overall exciting day!

Sophie found her Easter basket!!!!

Daddy got Sophie dressed for church! He did a great job all except for the upside down pink sweater. I thought something looked a little different :) We laughed pretty hard at church when we realized what had happened.

Sophie experiencing her first Easter Egg Hunt!


Sophie's Friends!

Sophie loves playing with Dylan. She gets so excited when he comes to play. He is such a cutie. He is so sweet with Sophie. He was making Sophie laugh so hard while playing 'catch'!

11 comments:

Hallie said...

so you talking about and egg hunt reminded me of, I think it was prom your senior year when we had an egg hunt at Travis's house after the dance. Funny what things remind you of, gald you guys had such a fun easter!

Tilane said...

Looks like fun! Sophie looks so pleased with that egg she got i her hands.

Anderson Avenue said...

It's so fun to have little ones on the holiday's. I saw your sisters today at Firehouse and got to talk to them for a minute. My mom thought that your older sister was you!!

Anderson Avenue said...

It's so fun to have little ones on the holiday's. I saw your sisters today at Firehouse and got to talk to them for a minute. My mom thought that your older sister was you!!

Suz said...

I love the cute daddy daughter pic! How fun that you have the Jessop's so close. Tell them hello.

Kaylynne said...

I didn't know y'all had a blog. How fun. Easter looked fun. What a cute outfit.

Check out our blog
jknielsenfamily.blogspot.com

Tim and Melissa said...

What fun pictures! Thanks again for having us over on Sunday - everything was so YUMMY and fun!

I love the last picture of Sophie and Dylan because it was fun watching them play so well together. I'll have to get it from you since I didn't pull out my camera. Have fun in UT!

Kiesha said...

So it appears that Travis' difficulty in dressing himself is now effecting Sophie. ahh! :) Your Easter looks like it was a success. You guys are here in town but I still wanted to leave a comment. See you soon!

Lyssa Beth said...

Cute outfit! I love it! She's such a doll! Glad you had fun.

Ashlee said...

how fun to have Tim and his family close to you guys! sophie's easter dress is so cute! girls are just so much fun to dress i bet!

The Felts said...

Hey Shanda! It's been such a long time! You look and sound like you are doing really well. Where in Texas are you living? Your little one is such a cutie. Its crazy that we all now have kids and are "grown up". Sometimes I can't believe I am a mother of 2! Crazy. Anyway, it's great to hear from you. Take care, annie