Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sophie's Preschool Graduation

Sweet little Sophie graduated from preschool on Thursday, May 19th from Melody Lane Preschool! She loved going to preschool this year, especially because she got to go with her cousin Ben whom she loves so much! She made a lot of friends and learned so much! She loves going to school and cried when I told her she is done with school for the summer. So, I am looking for some summer programs to put her in to keep her busy. I told her I can have preschool at our house for her if she wants....but I'm her mom not her preschool teacher she informed me. She is growing up so fast. The things that come out of her mouth sometimes is amazing and mostly funny. Last night I offered daddy some more swiss chard for dinner and she quickly whispered to daddy "just say no thank you!" She didn't like the looks of it. A couple of months ago in Primary her name was chosen to pick her favorite song....and well most kids her age choose "I am a child of God"....nope not Sophie she said "Principles and Ordinances of the Gospal" The teachers turned and looked at me and said "does she mean the 4th article of faith?" Well yes she does...she loves that song and sings it word for word and sang every word that day too. Every day she makes me laugh and every day I am realize I am so blessed to be her mommy. She is so excited for her baby sister to come live with her....and tells me "oh yeah when baby sis comes the girls will rule the house...because girls rule and boys drool!" Yes, our little diva she is!




Sophie being a troll in the "Three Billy Goats gruff"

Sophie with Teacher Valerie and Teacher Mandy getting her diploma!
Sophie by her buddy Jaycee and Ben!

Ben, Jaycee, and Sophie!

Daddy was able to make it to graduation!

Nanny came to graduation too!

Tann, Sophie, and Daddy looking at the fish tank!

0 comments: