Sophie is quit the little artist. She has been ever since she figured out what a crayon was. I never had to worry about her eating crayons because she was always too interested in coloring. She loves to 'color in the lines' she tells me and then sometimes she tells me "I just felt like scribbling". Since I am not scrapbooking and not keeping all of the art projects she has done here are just a few to keep for memories.
Sophie 28 months (September 2009) also working on writing the letter 'D'...the 3 on the right.
Sophie 30 months (November)
She loves to color when she goes to the gym....thats how I get her excited about going to the gym!!!



1 comments:
I love that your raking leaves in Jan. Ha! It's so nice when kids will sit for a few minutes and color. It's so cute to see their imagination and artistic abilities come to life. MY girls LOVE to color as well. Ty- nope, he just eats them.
Post a Comment