Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Fun #9


#9- Halloween Party at Sunshine Cottage
Since we are part of the Parent Infant Program at Sunshine Cottage we were invited to the "My Family and Me" Halloween party. Sophie was invited to come along with Tanner and me. We had so much fun. Lots of fun activities, that all had great Language strategies as well. What an amazing program we get to be a part of. Sweet little Tanner is so loved there and is so well taken care of by his advisor, audiologists, and everyone else. If we move away I will miss Sunshine Cottage so much.

And yes you may wonder why I have the same black Halloween shirt on in every picture....don't worry I washed it quite a bit during that special Halloween week! I got smarter this year after Halloween and bought a couple of Halloween shirts on super clearance for next year.....so I will not be wearing the same outfit at all of our fun Halloween events!

0 comments: