Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas On New Years in Texas

Since we didn't want to have to pack all our presents to Utah, we decided to celebrate 'our family' Christmas in Texas on New Years. It was so much fun, it felt like Christmas all over again. We got home from Utah on New Years Eve...so we quickly went to Wal-Mart and bought stocking Stuffers. Then on New years morning we had our fun little Christmas. Sophie loved it! I loved it! Daddy loved it! She was once again spoiled but isn't that what Santa does best?

3 comments:

Miss M said...

You do realize, now she will expect 2 or 3 Christmases each season, right? Ha ha ha

BTW, I really enjoyed hearing what you had to say today.

Hartmans said...

How fun for your whole family. I can't wait until next year when Taft will better understand what is going on. Your family is beautiful!

Kaylynne said...

Travis looks like he is going to steal some of Sophie's toys.