Sophie said it all!
Congrats you guys! That was a really cute video, she will be a great big sister!
Congrats you guys! When are you due?!!!
YES!!!! That's Great news!! Congrats!!!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Glad I could pass on the tourch! We gotta have at least one person in the family preggers right? :) Let us know your due date...I'm thinking March/April?
Congrats! And cute video!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys!
Cute video! We are soooo excited for you guys!!
Yah!!! How exciting. When are you due? Hope you're feeling well.
are you guys getting any of hurricane ike? hope you're ok.
yeah! congratulations!
Congratulations and wow! How far along are you?
Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you're feeling okay!
Hooray! Sophie seems ready and willing to be a big sister.
Congratulations- That is so exciting!!
YEA so fun and exciting! Hope youre feeling well!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!we are thrilled for you!!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family!
Congrats! How exciting. Sophie will love having a little one to play with. That video is so cute! So when are you due? Hope your feelin well!
Hooray for you! Congrats! It will be fun...more work, but more fun! She'll love having a sibling! :)
Congrats guys that is so great!!
congrats! we are excited for yall!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Congrats you guys! That was a really cute video, she will be a great big sister!
Congrats you guys! When are you due?!!!
YES!!!! That's Great news!! Congrats!!!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Glad I could pass on the tourch! We gotta have at least one person in the family preggers right? :) Let us know your due date...I'm thinking March/April?
Congrats! And cute video!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys!
Cute video! We are soooo excited for you guys!!
Yah!!! How exciting. When are you due? Hope you're feeling well.
are you guys getting any of hurricane ike? hope you're ok.
yeah! congratulations!
Congratulations and wow! How far along are you?
Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you're feeling okay!
Hooray! Sophie seems ready and willing to be a big sister.
Congratulations- That is so exciting!!
YEA so fun and exciting! Hope youre feeling well!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!
we are thrilled for you!!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family!
Congrats! How exciting. Sophie will love having a little one to play with. That video is so cute! So when are you due? Hope your feelin well!
Hooray for you! Congrats! It will be fun...more work, but more fun! She'll love having a sibling! :)
Congrats guys that is so great!!
congrats! we are excited for yall!
Post a Comment