YEAH!!! FOR PIGGY TAILS

So, yes we are super excited that Sophie has enough strands of hair to put in piggy tails. This was officially the first day she wore her hair like this...and yes I am her mommy so it's okay for me to say she's the cutest little piggy tailed girl ever!
SEAWORLD AND DERBY WITH DADDY

Well I do not even have to explain this picture... Let's just say she is crazy about her daddy. They have so much fun together. This was them playing at Sea World in the toddler area. I don't know who had more fun...Sophie or Daddy.

I am in the Primary presidency in our ward and part of my calling is to help out the cubscouting program. We decided for this years Pinewood Derby that we would make it a ward wide derby and allow the Activity day girls, YM/YW, and Elders Quorum to participate. So, Travis and I made a derby car the night before...and well it showed because it was the slowest car of the night. We still had so much fun racing!
NANNY MILLER VISIT


Nanny Miller came for a visit while Travis was gone to Brownsville for a dental rotation. We had so much fun spending time together. My mom is seriously the coolest mom around. She cracks me up. We were like two little girls having a slumber party all week. We would giggle ourselves to sleep. We spent most of the time relaxing, shopping, and eating at my mom's new favorite restraunt here . (HuHot Mongolian Grill). We were so sad to see her leave. We can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks.
LOVES TOOTHBRUSH

I just love this picture. Sophie's favorite toy is her toothbrush. She LOVES getting her teeth brushed. It's a good thing since her daddy is going to be a dentist.
DINNER AT CAFE BISTRO @ NORDSTROMS
Last Wednesday was a special day because I had dinner with 3 of my close friends from the Elementary school I used to teach at. It was "sweetbitter" (I like that word better than bittersweet...the happy before the sad). The sweet part is that I had dinner with Stefani, Vanessa, Erika, Lil Marco, my mom, and Sophie. The bitter part is that my friend Stefani Hill was moving the next day to Dallas. So this was sort of a farewell dinner with her. We had so much fun not to mention the food there is to die for! (Oh and the pink shirts were not planned)
SOUTH PADRE ISLAND 

Last weekend Sophie and I traveled to Brownsville, Texas which is the last city in South Texas before you get to Mexico to visit Travis. He had a 2 week dental rotation there. We decided to have that be our Family vacation for the summer. We went to South Padre Island and went swimming. We had so much fun. We missed our Daddy while he was gone!
6 comments:
Hey guys! Just getting caught up on your blog. Your family pics are adorable! I still need to get the girls 4 yr. and 2 yr. pics done. Looks like you had a fun past few weeks. See you soon!!!
I love Sophie's pig tails! I remember when Avree's hair was finally thick enough for pig tails. It is the cutest hairdo I think!! Looks like a lot of family fun.
Pearl loves her toothbrush too!
Isn't this technology stuff great - I can finally keep up with my cousins - I guess technically the kids of my cousin.
Glad that we cna keep in touch now!
Isn't it fun when Grandma's come? Sophie's piggies are so cute. I can just hear you and your Mom laughing falling asleep. Brought back some funny memories being with you two. See you soon!
I want a little girl so I can put her hair in pig tails. So cute. Aaron's hair is probably long enough but I think daddy would kick me if I put Aaron's hair in pig tails.
I love the pics! It was fun to see pics of your mamma, I haven't seen her since...I can't remember when! We need to talk Bessie into starting a blog! I would love to see Skye's, but you have to be invited to see it and I don't know how to ask her....
I loved the pigtail picture, I can't wait until Lainey's hair can do that too. She doesn't have much anymore so I am looking at around a year until I can do that too!
Post a Comment