Our little girl is growing up so fast. About 2 weeks ago she just took off crawling and hasn't stopped since...in fact she has big red spots on both of her knees. Then to our surprise she started pulling herself up on chairs, toys, and us. She loves her piano, especially now that she can play it like a big girl. Now for the jammies....I thought these were so cute and they were on sale at Wal-mart...I figured 12 mo. would fit her since she is in a 6 to 9 mo right now. However this was the first and last time she will be wearing these princess jams, they were painted on her literally. I did however buy an 18mo., so I'll be breaking those out asap.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Well Shanda I haven't been up to much. I've been married for just over 3years, and we moved to Salt Lake 2 years ago in May. I'm working in snowy Park City doing massage and working as a receptionist for a 2nd home community which caters to those who are... let's say wealthy. My husband, Jeremy is working as a booking agent for bands, so he book concert tours across the US. So basically we just work and play! I ran into Tim at christmas and he said he see's you guys often, he's such a nice guy! But I'm so glad I found you guys it's fun to see what everyone is up to and where their at!
Sophie's gonna be walking in no time! FYI - whenever I'm the "baby" when Riley's playing house, she always names me Sophie Rae. I think it's so cute! Love you guys!
She is so cute! Isn't it crazy how fast grow up. It is kind of sad that my little baby is moving around on his own. Do you feel the same? I'm so glad that we're blogging. It is fun to see your little family.
You've been tagged for a "Getting to Know Your Friends 2008 ABC's." Go to my blog and copy the post, then fill in your own. You know the drill. Have fun!
Skye O.
Sophie is so cute! I can't believe how much she can do now!
Post a Comment